Saturday, June 12, 2010

I had a lot of fun at the mom's retreat last weekend. I did NIA, went swimming in the pool, got in the spa, and that was all before dinner. It was nice to sit and talk with mom's who are dealing with similar issues as me. Dinner was fun too. I actually ate a piece of fried alligator. Everyone at the table told me it tasted like chicken. It actually tasted like fish and I hate fish. Breakfast was relaxing and enjoyable. I stayed and chatted awhile after I was done eating. I can't wait until next year's retreat.
This weekend I am having an end-of-the-school-year party for my daughter and a couple of her friends. Pizza, cake, soda, watching movies, etc...
Next weekend we will be getting ready for autism camp.
I can't wait until it stops raining and we get some warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment